We continuously seek to expand our team with broad-based project engineers and scientists. Stratonics is a small innovative company developing state-of-the-art instrumentation in the exploding and emerging techniques of advanced manufacturing. Team members collaborate with technology leaders and are exposed to a wide range of the field. Each member is a significant contributor to the growth of the direction and goals of the company.
Individuals will support the expansion and application of our imaging sensor technology. Responsibilities can include sensor advancements in both hardware and software, field testing, big data analytics, integration, and new research applications.
A wide range of technical background and experience is considered:
- Engineering, Physics, Materials Science Degree
- Experience with additive manufacturing, laser cladding, or welding processes
- Hands-on work applying imaging sensor systems: integration, data collection, trouble shooting
- Data analysis
- Computer skills: Mat Lab, hardware application software packages, Microsoft Office
- Technical writing skills and detailed documentation of project tasks
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
Full-time, part-time, consultants, and intern positions available.